Our Vision

The Tantalizing Thor Johnson XXX








How are you today?  


I’m doing fantastic, love living in Las Vegas.

What have you done so far, what are your plans after the interview?

Today I got to the airport and am heading to one of my favorite events FetishCon in St. Petersburg Florida!  

Where are you from originally, do you still live there? 

Believe it or not my a Mormon boy from the beautiful state of Utah.



What are you most passionate about in life? 

Living life to the fullest and accomplishing every goal and dream.

Do you have any guilty pleasures? Movies, food, music…

NetFlix has saved my life… guilty, that and Pizza Friday with my dog, yes we share a pizza every friday night. 



Now for the juicy parts…

How did you get into the industry and how old were you?

I had a jerk off video go viral and became an overnight sensation, every now and then I’ll still see it pop up random on the internet, Jerking while trucking. I became the top male model on Xtube.com. I was 25.

Tell us about ThorJohnson.XXX.. What can we find there?

ThorJohnson.xxx is packed full of crossover content (straight, gay, TS, jerk off clips) I really don’t hold myself back. Live web shows even an online store where you can buy my personal items like dirty underwear and more. 



What are your favorite scenes to shoot?

Recently i've started filming a series, I come out of the shower and every time there is a different girl waiting in my bedroom, maybe soon even a guy or ts OR a boy girl couple. (that would be fun) It’s all filmed by the models and myself with a selfi stick, bright white light, Rough passionate sex with lot of gagging, choking, spitting and kissing. It’s a very fun shoot!

Is there anything you’ve been wanting to do but haven’t gotten the chance to?

It’s been really hard for me to find a guy that i’m attracted to do a full hardcore scene with. Still open to the opportunity. 



Who is your favorite Talent to shoot with?

Anyone that i have a real true connection with, the chemistry is amazing and you have a chance to really enjoy the sex, the feel, taste and scent of your partner. 


What are your goals in and out of the Adult Industry?

Long term id like to get into the AVN hall of fame (far off dreams lol) When im old and tired and my dick won’t stay hard I see myself producing amazing content of other models. 

What are your favorite adult events to attend?

FetishCon and AVN

If you could change one thing about the industry…what would it be?

How some females and companies view cross over male talent, there is a bit of judgment there that i just don’t understand.



If you would like to add anything or promote anything…now is your time to go wild!

Follow me on twitter: @ThorJohnsonxxx


www.ThorJohnson.xxx with over 200 videos!!!

Thank you again for being a BNM Crew Feature! We hope you enjoyed chatting with us! 
We hope you have a glorious day!


Comments