Our Vision

The Gorgeous Kai Donec







How are you today?

Today I am doing fantastic. 

What have you done so far, what are your plans after the interview?

So far I have went to the gym, an ran errands an most likely after the interview I will go back to the gym lol.


Where are you from originally, do you still live there?

I am originally from Michigan, but live in Las vegas currently.


What are you most passionate about?


 I am most passionate about my children.


You spend quite a bit of time at the gym.. Are you working towards something or are you just a lover of working out?

 I am trying to reach 225 lbs, but the gym helps keep me centered and focused an most importantly out of trouble. I am also trying to do a fitness show at the end of the year. 


Now for the juicy parts…


How did you get into the industry and how old were you?

I was 29 by the time I got into the industry, I've wanted to get into the adult industry since I was a young teen but wrong place wrong time until I moved to Vegas. 


I see you say “up and coming” XXX male talent.. Are you somewhat new to the adult world? Or how long have you been in it?

I've only been in the adult industry since November, it's been a slow process. I was told it's best to have a agent to be taken serious by female talent an I was told the opposite, so I opted to go with a agent an it has done nothing for me. 


What are your goals? In the industry and out..

my goal in the adult industry was to make it to a point where I was featured in a magazine an on dvds. I'm not sure if thats going to happen but. I did accomplish getting into the industry so it's not a complete fail. 
Outside of the industry my goals are to be the best father I can be for my children. 


You are a tattoo artist as well, when did you start tattooing?

I started tattooing when I was about 13, I wanted tattoos but was not legally able to get them so some friends and I started practicing. And I progressively got better as time went on. 


Where do you see yourself this time next year?

This time next year I see myself having completed at least one fitness show, and at least one tuff mudder/spartan race. 


If you could change one thing about the industry…what would it be?

If I could change one thing about the industry it would be just because a guy don't have a pair of tits doesn't mean we shouldn't be given the same shot. The industry is very hard on straight males an it's not easy to get into. 


Do you have any guilty pleasures? Like blasting whitney houston in the car or watching golden girls? Haha we would love to know!

My guilty pleasures is candy. I have a huge sweet tooth I've always got a bag of candy in the house or car some where. 


If you would like to add anything or promote anything…now is your time to go wild!


Follow Kai Donec on Twitter @kaiDonec




Thank you again for being a BNM Crew Feature! We hope you enjoyed chatting with us!
We hope you have a glorious day!



Comments