Our Vision

The Crazy Cute Miss Komorebi









How are you today?

I’m good! I’m trying to be productive and get a lot done that I’ve somehow managed to forget about.

What have you done so far, what are your plans after the interview?

I’ve been organizing the way I work and new cam shifts so I can go to bed earlier at night. After this I’ll probably work on video ideas for MFC and Patreon.


Where are you from originally, do you still live there?

I don’t tell a lot about my location because everyone seems to be in everyone else’s business but I am from the South and still live here. But I have plans to move to Las Vegas next year in July!

What are you most passionate about?

I love photography and modeling above everything else. I love that this industry has allowed me to grow in that area.

Do you have animals?

For now I have one cat named Lily. I actually got her the same day I started camming! I would love to get a dog and maybe a couple of reptiles after I move though!

Now for the juicy parts…


How did you get into the industry and how old were you?

It all started with Tumblr! I was really into BDSM before I knew what it was and that side of Tumblr led me to an adult website called Fetlife when I was 19. Through that I found out about camming! I took about a year to research before I started June 9th 2016 and I was 22 years old.



Your Cammiversary was in June Congratulations!.. What special event did you do for this? And what planning went into it?

I mostly just did a lot of silly things for it! Shots, glitter oil, and water beads were the main event. I also had posters, mugs, photo sets, and videos that I released that day for my “Komoversary”.

We see that you’ve made it into MFC TOP 1000.. Congratulations!(again haha) What steps did you take to accomplish this goal?

In May I created 3 photo sets and 5 videos for June and I also had the mugs and posters as well. So, with those items that I tried to promote, my cammiversary, 165 hours of camming put into the month, and the continuous support of my regs I managed to make it at #916. 



You are very active on social media, what do you do to keep up with your busy schedule?

A lot of coffee and a lot less sleep! I like to talk a lot so the social media part is pretty easy for me and the support and encouragement I get from other camgirls helps me out a lot.

Have you had any unexpected trials through all of this? If so, what did you do to get past the rough patches?

I think the trials are something we all unfortunately have to go through as we grow. I was working a vanilla job until February of this year while I cammed. I was sick from the end of December until I quit in February and lost a good bit of weight, my energy, and had bad anxiety attacks while camming. It made it hard on me to continue to get online and I still struggle with my energy levels at times.
I took the jump this month and started trying to cam twice a day and get offline about 4 hours earlier then I used to. It’s definitely been a bit of a change and a lot of regs can’t come in as often but my health has started getting better.



If you could change one thing about the industry…what would it be?

The stigma behind it. It can be hard when society creates such disgust and hatred for those who embrace our sexuality and nudity.

Do you have a thing for botany? We see you post a lot of pictures of your plants. Do you have a favorite one?

I actually just started getting plants in February! It started out with a cactus, a succulent, and a Devil’s Ivy plant. I know have three aloe plants and a succulent I rescued along with them! They all have names and I really enjoy having them. If I had to choose it would probably be the one I rescued because I’m so proud of it.

If you would like to add anything or promote anything…now is your time to go wild!


I have a new Patreon that I would love for people to join! It’s focused on more sensual and artistic content that’s only available there!

You can always come see me while I’m on cam!
And my Twitter is where I’m most active and has links to everything else!

Thank you again for kicking this off! We hope you enjoyed chatting with us! 
We hope you have a glorious day!


Comments